Let's Chit Chat

Hi. I'm Pam. I don't love to cook but like to eat and to serve simple comfort food like my mom used to make. I'm especially partial to recipes that are big hits with families or at parties so read on for great ideas, cooking tips and recipes.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Tasty Hamburger in Sour Cream Sauce

I guess this is a simplified and kid friendly version of beef stroganoff. Serve over noodles or rice for a simple weekday dinner. My ten year old loved it except the mushrooms so I'll probably eliminate those for the next 8 years or so!

Kid Friendly Beef Stroganoff Ingredients:
1 lb. ground chuck
2 T. minced garlic
1 package dry gravy mix
4 oz. cream cheese
1/2 cup milk
4 oz. sour cream
1 can cream of mushroom soup
6 oz. mushrooms (or not in my case)
(rice or noodles)

Instructions:
Brown ground chuck with garlic until fully cooked. Mix all other ingredients, stir together and heat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home